Dive in deep to the core concepts behind the power Django framework written in Python. Using Django 1.10 with Python 3, Django ModelsModel Instance Methods & Properties Model-level field validationDjango Forms and FormsetsForm validationModel FormFunction Based Views (FBVs)Class Based Views (CBVs)CRUD in Django Views (Create Retrieve Update Delete List)Django TemplatesDjango translationDeploying Django on a Live Server| Heroku, Webfaction, Linode, Digital OceanCelery + Redis for asynchronous tasks and scheduled tasksand much more!Requirements are Python 2.7 or 3.3 and Django 1.8 & upWe use Python 3 and Django 1.10 in this one
Our philosophy is teaching individuals how to code by going through step by step projects. This drives the majority of our content with one exception: the Django Core course.
In this course, we go in-depth into various Django concepts to provide a comprehensive guide to topics that include:
- Django Models
- Model Instance Methods & Properties
- Model-level field validation
- How models map to databases and Primary Keys
- Django Forms and Formsets
- Relating Data with Foreign Keys in Django
- Handling Subdomains with Django Hosts
- Form validation
- Model Form
- Function Based Views (FBVs)
- Class Based Views (CBVs)
- CRUD in Django Views (Create Retrieve Update Delete List)
- Django Templates
- Template Inheritance
- Template shortcuts & Filters
- Django translation
- and much more!
We built this for students looking for a in-depth look at the above concepts. We encourage you to have some experience with Django such as our Try Django series (1.8 & Up) which is available on Udemy.